Toss Across Game
The Toss Across Game is the original Tic-Tac-Toes game with a twist. Pick a letter and toss a beanbag. The winner is the first player or team to get three in a row. Just like Tic–Tac–Toe, the action switches back and forth. Who’ll be the winner? It’s a toss up. Players place Toss Across on the floor and turn all targets with the blank side up. Each player or team chooses to be an X or an O and gets three bean bags. Players take turns tossing the bean bags underhand or overhand, trying to turn up their symbols. The object is to be the first player or team to turn up three of his symbols in a row. Fun for children and the whole family.
Ages 5 and older.
- This modern take on the classic game of tic-tac-toe uses beanbags to flip squares on a large plastic frame.
- Toss Across develops hand-eye coordination in a fun and challenging way.
- Try to flip over squares and line up three symbols in a row – or change an opponent’s squares in the process – to win.
- This exciting game for 2-4 players is This toy is suitable for indoor or outdoor play.
- Cardinal offers a wide range of quality family-friendly games, innovative puzzles and contemporary and