Monster High Boo York, Boo York City Schemes Catty Noir Doll
With the promise of extra-bright lights in the big city, the Monster High Boo York, Boo York City Schemes Catty Noir Doll is heading to Boo York City in her first musical, Monster High Boo York, Boo York! There, they hope to witness the historic passing of the Crystal Comet at a hair-raising gala and monster skull-ebration. Turns out, the stage isn’t the only place for drama — things get catty between Nefera de Nile and Catty Noir.
The two (sold separately, subject to availability) battle it out in to-die-for comet-inspired gala outfits. Metallic materials and faceted sculpting detail are scary cool. Signature colors (like Nile teal and sandy gold for the daughter of the Mummy) and legacy-inspired accents (like a cat’s ear headband for Catty Noir doll) add monsterrific touches. Plus, the dolls also com with an accessory that is out of this world, like a piece of comet crystal for Nefera and the purr-fect purse for Catty. Use the doll stand and doll hairbrush to style the dolls and capture a flawesome moment.
Collect all of the Monster High Boo York dolls for a full cast of ghoulish characters! Includes doll wearing fashion and fashion accessories, one additional themed accessory, a doll stand and doll hairbrush. Ages 6 and older.
- The Monster High ghouls are heading to Boo York City for the historic passing of the Crystal Comet and a hair-raising gala and monster skull-ebration
- The drama continues off-stage when things get catty between Nefera de Nile and Catty Noir (sold separately), who battle it out in to-die-for comet-inspired gala outfits.
- Catty Noir doll, daughter of the Werecats, is the cat’s meow in a purple and silver dress with graphic pattern, dramatic silvery shoulders and a silvery bodice treatment
- Bright blue shoes, a cat’s ear-decorated headband, silvery necklace and pink fingerless gloves are purr-fect
- Plus, a matching blue handbag is out of this world!