K’NEX K-Force K-10V Building Set
Let your children exercise their imaginations by designing and building their own amazing dart blasters with the K’NEX K-Force K-10V Building Set. Your kids will experience non-stop excitement with this set as they build an array of different working models that shoot real darts.The soft foam darts have a total range of 75 feet and are safe for kids to use! The K-FORCE Build and Blast K-10V Building Set includes unique K’NEX rods and connectors, plus special parts for creating different blasters. These parts attach to one another with a satisfying click. This set also includes a quick-fit grip for easy handling and a pre-load ring in a cool, transparent red.
Build and customize this toy blaster and its targets into different designs! Easy-to-follow instructions are available and show each step in creating amazing blasters that really work. All K’NEX parts are proudly made in the U.S.A. and guaranteed to last for a lifetime of fun. The K-10V Building Set is compatible with the entire K-FORCE Build and Blast line. Kids can ask their friends to join them in their quests, combining the K’NEX K-FORCE Build and Blast K-10V Building Set with other K’NEX sets to build an even bigger troop.Promote your kids’ development of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) skills and concepts by igniting their natural curiosity and creativity.
Building with K’NEX puts children on the path to a fundamental understanding of STEAM subjects. Let them design, construct, and customize their own K-FORCE blasters and enjoy hours of interactive fun!
Ages 8 years and older.
- This set contains 83 durable plastic pieces that connect together to form a striking blaster and alternate models!
- The darts fire up to 75 feet, and special rod-locks are used to ensure the parts stay together in the heat of battle!
- Step-by-step building instructions included. Combine with the K-FORCE Mini Cross for a double-chambered combo build!
- K-FORCE Build and Blast is the only line of dart blasters that you design, build and fully customize!
- Building with K’NEX puts children on a path of STEAM/STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, arts & math).
- K’NEX strengthens hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and trains a child’s imagination!
- K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made at a zero-waste manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! Packaging may vary