KerPlunk! Raptors Jurassic World Game
KerPlunk is a beloved family favorite, and now you can play it with a cool look and a dinosaur theme based on the exciting new movie, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom! This KerPlunk! Raptors Jurassic World Game of skill and touch is so easy to learn and fun to play that kids will love it! The object is to not let any raptors fall down the enclosure during your turn. Create a web of colored sticks across the tree and place the raptors inside the enclosure. Then roll the die and take turns removing one stick at a time—whichever color stick the die indicates. Be careful because one false move will cause raptors to fall and then you have to add them to your pile! The player to drop the fewest raptors wins! And there’s a special game mode based on the character, Blue! Will you be the first player to rescue Blue from the silo?
As no reading is required to play, the KerPlunk Raptors Game is perfect for younger kids. Game comes with 1 bright yellow, translucent plastic palm tree so you can see the raptors wriggle as you try to catch their tails on plastic sticks. Also included are 30 raptors, 30 multiple colored sticks, and a special die. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and older.
- The KerPlunk Raptors Game is so easy to learn and fun to play that both parents and kids will love it!
- Game’s cool dinosaur theme makes it even more fun for fans of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom!
- Create a web of sticks and place the raptors inside the tree
- Then roll the die and take turns removing one stick at a time—whichever color stick the die indicates
- Don’t let the raptors fall down the enclosure on your turn or you’ll have to add them to your pile!