Blaze down the Monster Dome track to win the race with the Blaze Monster Dome Challenge Game! Accelerate into Monster Machine action as you help Blaze and his friends take the Monster Dome Challenge! Kids learn about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts as they use memory skills to overcome obstacles that nemesis Crusher has put in their path. Let’s Blaaaze!
Blaze and the Monster Machines is Nickelodeon’s new CG interactive series for preschoolers featuring Blaze, the world’s most amazing monster truck, his driver, an eight-year-old boy named AJ, and their adventures in Axle City – a town populated with big-wheeled vehicles known as Monster Machines.
Briarpatch is recognized worldwide for its well-designed preschool games and puzzles. With games and puzzles set in a variety of beloved literary and TV settings such as I SPY, Pete the Cat, The World of Eric Carle and more, Briarpatch helps children to learn social skills, counting skills, memory skills, and literacy skills. University Games’ Briarpatch division is America’s leading preschool game and puzzle line, with 20 years of innovative and exceptional learning games.
- Game Board
- 5 Monster Machines and Stands
- 35 Tokens
For 2 to 5 players. Ages 3 and older.
- Blaze down the Monster Dome track to win the race!
- In this fun new board game, kids will love guiding their favorite characters from the popular Nickelodeon series through obstacles to victory
- Social Skills: Children cooperate with each other and take turns.
- Coordination: Children navigate game board and practice memory skills.
- STEM: Children are introduced to simple science, technology, engineering, and math concepts.