Barbie The Wizard of Oz Fantasy Glamour Glinda Doll
The radiant Barbie The Wizard of Oz Fantasy Glamour Glinda Doll wears an extraordinary gown featuring layers and layers of pink, peach and tan tulle embellished with sparkling crystals and silvery butterflies. With a glittering crown atop her head, shimmering stilettos and intricate wand, she’s ready to start Dorothy down the Yellow Brick Road.
This doll is part of the Barbie Wizard of Oz Collection, and has a Model Muse body type. She is a Gold Label doll, with a bent right arm, nostalgic face sculpt and painted eyelashes. Her fashions are removable and she comes with a wand, crown, shoes and a doll stand. Only 5500 of these dolls have been produced.
Glinda (also known as Lady Glinda or Glinda the Good) is a fictional character invented by L. Frank Baum, the author and creator of the Oz legacy. She makes her first appearance in Baum’s first Oz book titled The Wonderful Wizard of Oz published in 1900. She is introduced in the twenty third chapter of the novel titled “Glinda the Good Grants Dorothy’s Wish“, and is portrayed as the beautiful and independent Good Witch of the South, as well as the official ruler of Quadling Country (Oz’s southern quadrant).
For the Adult Collector.
- Third doll in The Wizard of Oz Fantasy Glamour series
- Doll wears an ombré colored gown with sparkling butterfly appliques and shimmering crystal accents
- An opulent crown sits atop her curls and she “holds” a starburst staff
- A gift fans of The Wizard of Oz will treasure for years to come
- A great gift for any Barbie collector