Barbie Andy Warhol Campbell’s Soup Can Doll
The Barbie Andy Warhol Campbell’s Soup Can Doll is the perfect complement to Andy Warhol—two fabulously unforgettable icons! The second doll produced in collaboration with The Andy Warhol Foundation draws its inspiration from the seminal Campbell’s Soup series. Styled with serious attitude, Barbie wears an oversized tee emblazoned with the tomato soup can, faux-fur coat, black leggings, and calf-high white faux-leather boots.
Go Mod for Warhol
Andy Warhol’s legendary studio, The Factory, inspired a quintessential 1960s “look” that was worn by models, musicians, actresses, artists and many others from the era.
Pop Art Inspired
Swinging Sixties Style
For the Adult Collector.
- Doll pays tribute to Andy Warhol’s iconic ”Campbell’s Soup Can 1”
- Inspired by the Sixties “look” seen at Warhol’s legendary studio, The Factory
- Signature ’60s hair, makeup and jewelry complete the doll’s retro look
- A wonderful addition to any Barbie collection
- A great gift for Barbie fans of all ages!